Finding the right car for you can be a time consuming process, so when you do find the perfect one, you want to be sure that the vehicle is available for you to view and buy. No one wants to visit a dealership to find that the vehicle they wanted has been snatched up by someone else just 10 minutes earlier and that’s where our reservation service comes in. With our reserve a vehicle option, you needn’t worry about that dream vehicle slipping through your fingers, as we’ll hold it for you and you only.
Over 70% of the vehicles we sell are initially reserved via this service and it’s easy to see why when it’s such a simple process.
Step 1: Find your perfect car
Browse our great selection of quality used cars and once you’ve found the perfect vehicle for you:
- Simply choose the ‘Reserve Online’ option and complete the short reservation form. A member or our sales team will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your vehicle
- Or pick up the phone, we will confirm the vehicles availability and can discuss it in more detail.
- We take a fully refundable £250 deposit on a debit or credit card from yourself and then hold your chosen car off sale until such time that you can get to see and test drive it
This will ensure your perfect car is taken off the market, so you don’t need to worry about someone else buying it. All you need to do is turn up and we’ll guide you through the rest of the buying process, so you can feel perfectly at ease.
Step 2: What next?
- We arrange a convenient date and time and then you get to see, touch, view and drive your new vehicle. If you’re happy with it then the deal can be completed. We adopt a no pressure policy at Motors For Less where our salesmen are not paid commission; If the car is not for you then just tell us and we’ll happily refund your deposit and thank you for your visit.
- At Motors For Less you can choose to drive away on the same day, arrange to come back and collect at your convenience or even have the vehicle delivered to your door anywhere in the UK or Ireland
FINANCE / PART EXCHANGE – If you’ve got a car to part exchange, wish to discuss and prearrange finance, or want to know more about Motors For Less full peace of mind packages then just tell us when reserving and the team will do everything to make your car buying experience as enjoyable as possible.
Again we must stress that the £250 deposit we take to reserve the vehicle simply means we will not sell it to anyone else prior to you making your decision. All that we ask is you view the vehicle as agreed, if that decision is a no after viewing then your £250 deposit is FULLY refundable.